Being home for the holidays is always a time for family togetherness and a little R&R. It’s also the perfect time to put my fit crashing skills to work here in Ohio. If you remember my Thanksgiving vacation, you’ll know that the Original Fit Crasher and I waste no time putting together a plan of action for sweating across the city. After doing some homework, I’ve come up with a Christmas list of places to choose from this go around. Which one would you want to crash?
- Moksha Yoga: seems like a mix of birkam and power vinyasa flow
- Yoga Alive: their hot 75 and hot 60 music classes look fun
- Move Your Hyde: tried this studio over Thanksgiving and would love to go back
- Cincinnati Bikram Yoga: bikram is bikram all over the world, no surprises here
- yogahome: 100 degree class, studio may be a little too zen for me
- Studio S: they also offer Spin Core, a combination Pilates and spin class
- Revolution Fitness: want to try the cadence & pace line class
- The Hyde Park Studio: no nonsense class – remember when I tried it in Toms?
- Hyde Park Body Boutique: Spincinnati class is a full body workout with the dreaded 2 lb. weights
- Queen City Kettlebell: itching to try kettlebells, and this is Cincinnati’s spot to do it
- Clear: the “Move” class offers a mixture of Pilates, yoga, and barre
- Pure Barre: at $23, this chain is just as expensive as DC
- Bella Forza Fitness: with 26 other class options, I’ll be checking this place out for more than just barre
- ELMNTL Fitness: an outdoor circuit workout in Woodland Mound Park
- Queen City Crossfit: I’ve never tried the “sport of fitness” so why not give it a go
- Broadway Blast Dance Class:from Bella Forza Fitness, “uses your favorite show tunes to create one dance-filled hour of fat-scorching, muscle-toning, health-building fun”
- Insanity Fit Club and TRX: two crazy hard workouts at Hyde Park Body Boutique
What workouts are on your holiday list?